Drying and Curing at the Speed of Light
The adphos Group is dedicated to provide industry leading NIR (near infrared) technology.
adphos Group is a family of privately owned companies focused on the development of adphosNIR® technology which dramatically reduces the time and space required for drying and curing of water based inks, coatings and adhesives and provides quantum leaps forward in efficiencies for printers, mailers and other global customers.
adphos designs, manufactures, markets, services and supports a wide range of standard and custom solutions for our global customers for a wide variety of applications and markets including Graphic Arts, Printed Electronics and Industrial.
- The renowned “L-Series”, “M-Series”, “NIRWeb III/IV” adphosNIR® systems
- Transport systems including “PBT” and “NIRLab”
- Custom engineered and manufactured drying, curing, and transport solutions
Interested in learning more about how our technology can make your business more efficient and with prospective ROI in less than a year?
Visit adphos North America at booth 818 at PRINT 18
* adphosNIR® is a trademark of adphos Innovative Technologies, GmbH
Listen to this #Print18 Preview podcast with John Palazzolo
Find adphos on the following panels in The Printerverse at booth 3823:
- Sunday, September 30: 2:45-3:15 PM CT Scene Stealer: Take a Bow with Finishing
- Sunday, September 30: 3:30-4 PM CT Pulp Function: Printed Electronics, Security and the Internet of Print
- Monday, October 1: 1:30-2 PM CT Sheet Happens: Paper. Primer. Print. Oh My!
- Tuesday, October 2: 9:15-9:50 AM CT Movers and Shakers