The graphic communications industry is ever-evolving, and Konica Minolta with MGI offers a host of products and technologies designed to expand your print business. Check out their fleet of state-of-the-art inkjet and industrial printers, along with leading solutions and professional services, designed to grow value for clients via numerous capabilities like digital labels, wide and grand format, and specialty printing with digital foil and spot UV.
Visit Konica Minolta at booth 1611 at PRINT 18
Join Konica Minolta in The Printerverse for a SPECIAL EVENT in booth 3823!
KONICA MINOLTA: THE NEW VALUE IN PRINT
Monday, October 1, 2018 3:00-3:45 PM CT
Commercial print pros have never had so many opportunities to add value and increase profits. Erik Holdo, Sr. VP of Production Print Solutions and the Konica Minolta Team will discuss current trends in decorative printing and embellishment markets, personalization and short-run projects, front and back-end systems, new marketing services and emerging print technologies such as conductive print.
Complimentary coffee, soft drinks, and afternoon snacks will be served.
Find Konica Minolta on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 3823:
- Sunday, September 30: 11:45 AM-12:15 PM CT Spot On! Making an Impression with Specialty Ink
- Sunday, September 30: 2-2:30 PM CT Variety Pack: Productizing Print for Profit
- Sunday, September 30: 3:30-4 PM CT Pulp Function: Printed Electronics, Security and the Internet of Print
- Monday, October 1: 10:15-10:45 AM CT Crowd Force: Customers Crave Collaboration
- Monday, October 1: 2:15-2:45 PM CT Wrap It Up: Unboxing the Packaging Market with Digital Print
- Monday, October 1: 4-4:30 PM CT Color Management Crossroads: The Intersection of Technology and Intent
- Tuesday, October 2: 9:15-9:50 AM CT Movers and Shakers
- Tuesday, October 2: 10:45-11:15 AM CT The Digital Advantage: Empower Your Print Shop with Inkjet
- Tuesday, October 2: 1:30-2 PM CT Viable Verticals: Unlocking New Paths to Profit
- Tuesday, October 2: 2-2:30 PM CT Invest Long and Prosper! Technology and the Future of Print Business