Take a Look at Ricoh at PRINT 18.
Ricoh helps companies grow their businesses, improve customer engagement and increase efficiencies by focusing on profitability, cost reduction and document integrity. Its Commercial & Industrial Printing Business Group empowers customers in various markets to achieve these, affordably and with customized solutions.
In an increasingly fast-paced world, Ricoh helps print service providers work smarter, so they can cut through the noise with effective, eye-catching applications. Through in-house expertise, customer feedback-based product development and industry-leading partners, Ricoh is committed to leveraging its hardware, software and world-class professional services team to serve the rapidly growing commercial and industrial print markets.
Attendees will see our new RICOH Pro C9200, RICOH Pro C7200, our Services Bar which will feature a range of new services and solutions offerings and our award-winning continuous feed and wide-format portfolios.
Visit Ricoh at booth 3011 at PRINT 18
Listen to this #Print18 Preview podcast with Brian Dollard, Director of Strategic Planning and Business Development.
Take A Look at Ricoh: What’s New, What’s Next
Join us for LUNCH in The Printerverse booth 3823 Monday, October 1, 12:30-1:15 PM CT
From workflow assessment and color management services, to a full portfolio of outstanding hardware, software and finishing solutions to give your business an edge, Ricoh has what you need every step of the way.
Pull up a chair, join us for lunch and hear how Ricoh technology is driving print business success today, Learn about how they see the future of print, and the R&D investments they are making to ensure a reliable and profitable future for their customers.
Find Ricoh on the following panels in The Printerverse booth 3823:
- Sunday, September 30: 11-11:30 AM CT Movers and Shakers
- Sunday, September 30: 11:45 AM-12:15 PM CT Spot On! Making an Impression with Specialty Ink
- Monday, October 1: 11:45 AM-12:15 PM CT Mind the Gap! Building the Bridge from Print to Electronic Media
- Monday, October 1: 4-4:30 PM CT Color Management Crossroads: The Intersection of Technology and Intent
- Tuesday, October 2: 10:45-11:15 AM CT The Digital Advantage: Empower Your Print Shop with Inkjet
- Tuesday, October 2: 11:30 AM-12:15 PM CT HELP WANTED: The Industry Needs Girls Who Print
- Tuesday, October 2: 2-2:30 PM CT Invest Long and Prosper! Technology and the Future of Print Business
Find Ricoh at this PRINT 18 session:
- Topic: Using Data-Driven Management to Run Your Business
- Speaker: Lawrence Chou, CEO, MGX Copy
- Time/Date: 12-12:50 p.m., Sunday, September 30
- Location: R12